Do you want to implement testing but don’t know where to start?
Are you uncertain about what’s involved and what it might cost?
- A drug and alcohol testing policy specific to your business – developed with you by a specialist employment lawyer who will also advise on how to implement the policy in your business.
- A toolbox talk – provided by WorkCare that introduces the policy to the employees, what to expect, risks around drugs and alcohol as well as basic recognition signs of impairment.
- Five drug tests – on-site drug screening test tests for six different drugs.
Once you have purchased the pack the following will happen:
- You will receive a pack in the mail that includes process information, a short questionnaire for you to fill out, information for your managers as well as follow up care options.
- An EMA lawyer will get in touch to develop your customized drug testing policy
- Once your policy is developed WorkCare (EMA’s drug and alcohol testing partner) will be in touch to organize the testing.
This product is only available to EMA Members, for more information on membership or to sign up, please visit our website ema.co.nz or free call 0800 300 362.